Small Business Financial Management
- Demonstrate an understanding of the documentation
- Processing and recording of a business’s financial transactions.
- Communicate effectively with the business stakeholders.
- Show you know what it means to be a general manager.
- Cost and price products, and manage working capital.
- Operate a personal computer.
- Manage your diary and work schedule as a manager.
- Operate efficiently as a general office manager of a business.
- Apply marketing, law, PR and economics principles in business.
- Draw up and interpret financial statements and reports.
- Work efficiently with the HR and labour relations departments.
- Apply business growth principles for local and global expansion.
- Work with a management information system at a corporate level.
- Prepare a business for internal/external audit.
- Apply principles of strategic intent and strategic thinking in a global business environment.
- Apply managerial finance and control principles in a commercial environment.
- Draw up and interpret financial statements and reports in accordance with IFRS.