Funeral Services Practice
On achieving this qualification, the learner will be able to:
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders in a funeral business.
- Present and demonstrate funeral services and products to customers to meet their needs.
- Deal with customers in different situations including handling complaints.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic health and safety practices when working with human remains.
- Prepare and clean human remains for different routine requirements.
- Comply with all legal and ethical issues pertaining to the funeral service industry.
- Assist with the preparation, transportation and conducting of funeral ceremonies.
- Exhume human remains on request.
- Comply with housekeeping and merchandising requirements.