Business Analysis Support Practice
Business analysis is a research discipline of identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a software-systems development component, but may also consist of process improvements, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development.
Course Objectives :
- Interact in a business environment.
- Perform activities to assist with requirements specification.
- Provide support on the analysis of the requirements.
- Perform activities to assess that the requirement specifications have been met.
Subjects / Learning Areas :
- Apply efficient time management to the work of a department/division/section.
- Help desk techt
- Demonstrate the application of performance management.
- Apply information gathering techniques for computer systems development.
- Analyse and apply different Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) models for a given scenario.
- Apply basic principles of requirements-related modelling.
- Operate in a professional manner utilising trouble shooting techniques while applying creative thinking processes.